Luna Orbit 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luna Orbit 2

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:33 am

So, here we are at the end of 2011, a year of mixed fortunes as far as I'm concerned. The 75% complete Vega that I bought is still 75% complete and work and other commitments mean that I haven't had chance to progress it. Mind you, I haven't had chance to progress any work on the Lui either. I have found a rear light for it BUT it's out of my price range at the minute. So they are firmly on the books for 2012 - especially as the VMSC show will soon be upon us and I'd like to have at least one of them ready for that.

Speaking of the VMSC show, who else is coming along? As it's 10 years of the LOC I'll throw a few bits together for anyone who shows their Luna. Anyone got any ideas on the stand? If you do have please PM me on here. I'm also looking at us having a stand at the Bridlington rally next year as well.

A visit to Doug Miller this week saw me looking at a stack of parts he's going to use on a new project for a trials event at Beamish next year. All I will say is that it's looking interesting so far!! Good luck with that one Doug. Nice also to see Staffys rust-eration being completed - nice scooter and will it be on the stand at the VMSC show?

I'm still looking around to find old stocks of Luna line spares etc so we can keep our scooters on the road. If anyone knows of any reasonable stocks then don't forget to share the info.

I'm looking into putting a small booklet tougher featuring machines and adverts etc. If you're interested then let me know.

Well, that's all for now. Have a great Xmas and best wishes for 2012.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lunaownersclub.lifediscussion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top