Ambition for the impossible...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambition for the impossible...

Post  Supereibar on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:34 am

About 4 years ago I got in mind to get myself a Lui 75s. Taking in account the Lui was never exported to Spain, and that the "bureaucrazy" of this country is certainly a real hassle, I got the determination of importing one through England, register it with the help of a mate and then ship it back here. Well time has passed, I got the scooter, its restored and its a 125 conversion all painted in flake. Now I am only missing the registering bit, which is going to be another small crusade Very Happy

Supereibar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ambition for the impossible...

Post  Snails on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:48 am

Hi

Is that the silver one you are selling the whell carrier from on Scooterotica? Also I think i saw a picture of a Silver Luna in Scootering magazines article on the Euro lambretta and thought that must be you as no one is silly enough to drive a Luna from the uk to spain!
Snails

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supereibar on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Indeed, that is me who is selling that bit. However the one you are seeing is My Lui 50cl. I own a Lui 75s as well, which is the one that aparently is in scootering (I dont get that here in Spain so I dont know about it) curiously enough, the scooter was brought to me by Sticky himself Very Happy Very Happy

Supereibar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top